jueves, 5 de abril de 2012

Nice predawn run and change in scenario

Yesterday slept in! felt guily all day! today was up at 5:15 a.m. and was out running at 5:50 a.m., I was set to do 7k run easy, but when I encountered the dogs on the way out with 1.5k in, I decided to go another route on the way back, which was going to be longer, so when I was on the way back, pretty much opted for the first 5km of the hispaniola half marathon, of course did not run 5k extra than planned but run around 1k or so, dont know to be honest, doing that route brought good memories about that half marathon and really pumped me up and was happy to change the scenario a bit, I wish they would do a 10k on the streets some day! so did around 8k( maybe more) in 43:58!! the weather was hot! put the watch on time of day and just ran easy, the leg bothering a bit, I am not limping anymore!!
I am really happy to be out there running, I want to make predawn my absolute routine from now on. Today I am going out the city till Saturday night and I wont take my running shoes with me, so more rest to the leg, on Sunday and next week, I ll try to make up my training and continue with the endless season approach! Happy hollyweek everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario