viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Unplanned change of route in the heat

Yesterday was an unplanned rest day. This morning slept in since I had to wake up at 2:15 a.m. to 4 :00 a.m. to take my father to the airport, so opted for extrasleep this morning. At 10:30 a.m. I went out for my run after thinking to skip the run but then I said to myself, if I want to be the best I can, 0 excuses, went out for it in the heat!! Went out to the conservatory , but I did not last too much there since they were repairing the street once again, another unplanned change in my route, opted for 2 laps in the maximo gomez loop as We(my father and I) call it. Dont know the exact distance but it was around 9k in 50:06. Felt tired at the end because I was thristy but cardiovasculary was feeling pretty good and the wind helped at times to cool things off!! Have a happy Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario