viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

Beating the lazyness once again

This morning was up at 5:20 a.m. after going to bed after going to bed past 12:30 a.m. due to a late movie that I watched with the girlfriend. The process this morning was much more automatic than the other days, I just woke up and did not debate it at all. I went out with my father to the mirador just before 6 a.m. and I just wanted to take it easy today, I dropped my father after 2k, then did the first 4k in 23:44, then start to speed up since I was feeling pretty good and I have not done any speed workout this week. the last 3k were in 15:21 and last half in 20:53, almost 3 mins faster than the first! and the great news is that todays run felt effortlessly, the more I sped up , the better I felt. I was happy to have done that run. The weather was great also! the 8k time was 44:36.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario