lunes, 25 de febrero de 2013

Nice after work run

This morning slept in as usual, but commited myself to run after work. I got off from work at 6 pm. feeling pretty good, maybe because I ate something in college, I asked for permission since I had to solve some things of the monographic and was absent from work for 2 hours, it was a nice change since my work is very monotonous, during that time I ate something, maybe that was the reason that I felt energized afterwork and not feeling pretty hungry as usual. Around 7 p.m. I went out to the conservatory alone, and wanted to do 3 laps but once there I decided to add a lap, since I was feeling pretty good and the enviroment was awesome, a lot of people exercising, kids playing, etc. Felt pretty good and finished the 6.5k in 38:06. Great night for running and felt good! Let the streak continue!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario