domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Getting consistent

This morning was up before 7 a.m., but did not get out until just before 8 a.m., I was our to the conservatory and got there in 7:22, there the watch turned off, it seems that the battery does not work any more, then it turned on again, and decided to run timeless till the 4rd lap when I decided to track my pace since I felt that I was running at a decent clip( for me on an easy day), the 4rd and 5th lap were in 5:34 and 5:29 respectively, then got home from the conservatory in 6:05, so did 17:25 for around 2 miles, not bad for an easy day. Felt pretty good and strong, was pretty hot at the end. Day 15 with no coke, I am enjoying this. Yesterday I weighted myself, I am 180 pounds right now, much heavier than 4 years ago, but I want to drop around 15 pounds. The last time I weighted prior to yesterday I was in 181 pounds around 2-3 months ago, We will see if in a month I am lighter due to the sugary drinks cut out!!if not then I still made a great decision in quiting that garbage! Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario