viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

The shaking out continues

Today morning  at 8:15 a.m. I headed out to the conservatory to do an easy run, We runners are stubborn by nature, because given my shin splint it would be better to rest, but I refused. When I am been consistently I hate to run less than 5 times per week, and since I rested twice this week due to the damn shin, I refused to rest. Inmature? maybe, but I ll race tomorrow anyway so whats the deal?

I ran watchless( practicing how I ll race) and just ran very easy, felt great overall, but the right shin was bothering me basically the whole run, at the end it improved a lot but never ceased really.5.5k total untimed. Maybe I am crazy because I want to race tomorrow, but I ll try my best to take antiflamatory and I think I ll be fine( at least for the race). The days post race I dont what will be, but lets take it one day at a time.

Tomorrow at 5 p.m. I ll line in the mil amores 5k wearing my hillrunner singlet and ll run  my best regardless of time, I never wear a watch during  a race so basically I always run my best, eventhough the time is slower than I would have liked.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario