domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2015

Nice easy run

Given the last 2 days´s disasters I was hesitant to run, and considered taking the day off, but I am dedicated and wanted to do 6 runs again this week.

At 6:15 p.m. I headed out easy to the conservatory without a watch, the watch had been my worst enemy the last couple of days, so I opted for a nice easy watchless run.

I did 5 laps at an easy pace and felt better and better as the run went by, never pushed the pace and did not do strides because I wanted to recover very nice.

Not much to say other than I felt real good and very positive about the upcoming runs. These 36 hours of rest did really make a difference.

7.5k watchless!!

6 runs this week, love being consistent!! What I dont like is that the weight does not go down!!

Have a great End of week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario