lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

Zapping the zero

Yesterday I wanted to run, but decided to rest, also did not find any Groove to run, and I did not want to run late at night. In the morning my roomate and I walk in the late morning. In the afternoon We went to the church. Yeah that is weird coming from me, because I seldom visit the church, but I went with my roomate and it was very nice.

So DNR yesterday, but it was a very good week for running, ran 5 times and I feel good, all were short runs, but I felt really good and the left achilles pain is history.

Today I ran at 12:10 p.m. basically at the hotest time of the day, because today it was in 13 degrees celcius. I wore my cap, but did not wear my gloves and it worked very nice. At the beginning I felt cold, but as soon as I warmed up felt fine, did 33:45 total, and this time the first half was till I had 16:45 on my watch, got to Guadalupe in 32:35, then ran more till I complete my 33:45.

So it was a good day for running, but I had several things to read for tomorrow clases, so I ll run early in the morning, and I will squeeze my gym session at 12:00 or so.

I ll post my Saturday gym session here. I was writing it in paper, but its more clear and faster posting it here:

Saturday I trained legs and Shoulders:

Goblet squats: did 3 sets of 10 repeats, first 2 sets were carrying a 20kg dumbell and the 3rd set was carrying a 22kg dumbell. This gym does not have a Squat rack so I have to do Goblet Squats.

Leg press: Did 3 sets, first set with 50kg x 10 repeats,2nd set was 60kg x 10 repeats, and 3rd set was 70kg x 10 repeats. I increased the load that way, because it was just trial and error.

Arnold Dumbell press: Did 3 sets: 1st set was 10kg x 8 repeats, then increased the load, tried 15kg, only made it to 4 repeats with that load for 2nd set and 3rd set, it was a struggle.

Side raises: Did 3 sets: All 3 sets were 8 repeats with 8 kgs, it was a struggle and I did not do a full range of motion, but I think I did it right.

Front raises: Did 3 sets: Again all 3 sets with 8kgs  x 8 repeats.

I improved from last week in all exercises, We will see how can I  beat in this week!

Going to the gym 3 times a week, We will see if I can build some muscle at least to carry the supermarket bags, haha!

Have a great start to the week!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario