lunes, 18 de junio de 2018

Not recoverd but I am a Magister

I rested a whole week to give the calf a chance to recover, and by Thursday I was not feeling any pain and could walk normally, but I wanted to give it a couple of more days off. That is what I did and I tried to run 20 mins on Saturday. I thought that that goal was conservative,  but I wanted to take things easy. Once I started running I could feel my calf botherig me, it was not pain, but a tightness there. As the run went on that tightness increased and when I had 8:13 into my run, I had to stop before it again " crack". I was dissapointed, I thought that I was going to enjoy my running again, but I have to be Smart, so here I am resting again, maybe I ll test the leg tomorrow again and see whats up.

In the meanwhile, I did 1 x 15, 1 x 10, 1 x 5 push ups yesterday to get the heart going.

However, there are not only bad news, in this past week on Thursday I presented my final Project and it was a success, here are a couple of photos:

 My team  & the judges


My team: Felicitá

My team: Cesarina, Laura & José





After those photos  We went and celebrate a bit and I drank 3 beers.

The day after that was Graduation Day and my brother came to the graduation, I am finally a magister, and I accomplished one of my goals for this 9 month travel to Madrid, now I am off to look for Jobs. It feels good to set a goal and accomplish it. Here are some photos from the Graduation:









 

For the time being I dont have the desire to do another master, my true motivation is to work hard and make some money. However, We Will see how that plays out, the monotony is not good either and this was good to vary things .

Having said that, I think that this was a great opportunity and I met some great people here and the teachers were great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario