jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2018

Getting better

Yesterday I decided to skip the run because I was very sore, I looked like a 100 year old guy. I was sore from head to toe. I slept a lot yesterday and today so I could recover as best as I could since tonight I gotta work again.

However, today at 6:15 p.m. I ran with my brother in the park close to home, my brother would do a 1 min fast, 1 min slow fartlek, and I would do just an easy 35 mins run.

The first lap I crossed in 6:18 very slow and very sore, but as the run went on I felt better and better and never looked at the watch till the end. Finished 6 laps in 35:23, so I increased pace as I warmed up, felt much better by the end but the effort was still easy. The hard workout comes tonight at work.

Weather was good and felt pretty good once I warmed up.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario