sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

Becoming a predawn runner again

After taking yesterday off , decided to take it easy and do another week of 5 runs, before coming back to the 6 days per week. This morning was up at 5:15 a.m. clothes on, but waited a bit to get lighter before "out the door"started the run at 6:00 a.m. and when I got to the conservatory no body to be seen, just me and the park for myself, great feeling!!did 6 laps there , in the 5th lap started raining somewhat hard , but stopped after around 7 mins, got to home in 50:21 for 8.5k after doing the first half in 26:33. The weather was perfect!! Today I felt very fortunate of being out there running, its a shame that some people only think about work, work and more work and neglect this important part in life such as, appreciating the body limits, beauty of nature, wellbeing of exercise, see the sunrise and if I continue I would not end! I was very thankfull today because of the opportunity to be out there enjoying the body and the scenary! Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario