domingo, 3 de diciembre de 2017

Back to the running scene

I had to take 1 week  off, due to a strong flu that I got  on Monday, my policy for the last few years is not to run when you are sick, and I decided to take a week off, because the weather here has been cold, and I did not want to get the sickness backwards.

Luckily I was back at it today. I did not go to the gym either, only to clases.

Today at 12:35 p.m. I put my clothes on and I was ready to go. I did the same route as always, got to the turn around point in 17:09, then got back to Guadalupe in 33:43, then completed 35:42 mins.  I felt good, but the run felt long mentally, but I felt good once I warmed up, it seems that I did not lose any fitness in this week off.

I hope not to take more breaks unless I get sick, the policy will be 5 runs per week, 35 mins + for the day. Only 1 run this week due to the sickness.

This upcoming week I will run 5 times and will get back to the gym as well. That run felt really good and I am happy to have came back to the running scene.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario