jueves, 26 de abril de 2018

Another solid easy run

Today when I was going down the elevator to do my run, I saw a dominican girl who is in my college, but not in my master. She was going to run outside and We decided to run together. From the get go, She set a pace faster tan my normal easy pace, but it was confortable for me nontheless. I was kind of surprised because She is in great shape, She got to almost the Debod temple, around the 13 mins mark, and she decided to stop, but to run 13 mins non stop without running since last year for a non runner basically its a good start point, I encouraged her to keep running and to run together sometimes.

I kept going and did my normal route, crossed the half in 17:08 and I felt confortable, kept the same effort till the end and crossed Guadalupe in 34:03 feeling pretty good, then did the remaining 8 mins of my normal route, finished the run in the exact same time as yesterday , which is 42:15, it seems that I am a robot.

The weather was in around 17 degrees, which was nice. Felt good and tomorrow I want to go to the track close to here, my body is asking for something harder, lets see if I can do some 400s tomorrow.
Need to keep those hard workouts going so that I dont lose a lot of fitness, just running easy everyday.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario