miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018

Carry on Regardless

We lost a great friend, but She would want us to continue with our lives happy and with the same passion that She lived her, We have to carry on regardless.

I ran with my brother on Sunday in Valencia and after the bad news, We dedicated our to run to her. We supposed to run easy, but We did a tempo run, I kept the pace controlled, but at the end I was working, but not even close to 100%.

I did 7k in the Turia Park and the Splits per km were: 5:54,11:43 (5:49),17:29 (5:46),23:14 (5:45), 28:41 (5:27), 33:59 (5:18), 39:00 (5:01).

As you can see I progressed the pace on the second half and I was running a bit faster tan easy pace on the first half. I dont know the exact pace of my easy runs here in Madrid, its around 6:15-6:20 per km if I have to take a guess.

Honestly I felt really good on this progression run and I found the route very convenient, We  had to face a few hills, but they were managable and the one that I have here in Madrid is  longer and harder. I think my training here is decent, eventhough I dont do too much stress workouts.

I got back to Madrid on Monday and I ran at 6:45 p.m., legs felt very tired, not sore, but felt the tiredness when I started running. Kept the effort easy and did my bread and butter route in 43:38, got back here in Guadalupe in 35:20. Felt good, but kept the effort very easy because I was tired.

On Tuesday I had to rest because I was preparing a presentation in class, the day off was planned though!

Today I was back at it and did my run at 11:00 a.m. and did my bread and butter route. Kept the effort easy but as I was recovered the pace was faster and I felt way better tan on Monday, for that reason you have to run by effort.

I only looked at the watch at the end, got back here in Guadalupe in 34:29 and completed the route in 42:24. I was surprised because I was going slower, but generlly I felt pretty good, easy and controlled. Weather was good,a round 13 degrees when I started, but then it heated up.

Have a great Humpday and enjoy life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario