viernes, 25 de mayo de 2018

Rainy run

Today I thought that I would not be running because when I woke up it was raining pretty hard, and the rain just calmed down at 10:30 a.m., I took advantage of that window and got out to do my run.

I headed out at 10:45 a.m. or so, it was pouring very Little, but as I am eating like a pig today, We are going to the pizza all you can eat, so I needed to get tht run in.

I did my bread and butter route, took it easy and never looked at the watch , only at the end. Pressed the Split button when I came back to Guadalupe in 34:52 ( saw it post run), then continued to  complete my run  and I ran 43:05. Felt very relaxed and confortable.

Today I wanted to do some strides, but the roads were very wet so I skip those. Weather was nice and it did not rain at all when I was running.

Now off to the pizzas before clases, that would be interesting.

Tomorrow I travel to Valencia to visit my brother and We will spend our birthday together!!

Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario