miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

Catching up

Monday - Planned rest.

Tuesday- This morning I had to wake up extra early because I had classed at 7 a.m., so I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and was out at 5:27 a.m., just did 8k easy in 45:19. The weather was good. Was going to do 11k, but decided to cut it short. The leg felt decent.

8k total, 45:19.

Today I woke up very sleepy today at 5:15 a.m., and was out running with my brother at 5:40 a.m., was going to do a ligh interval workout, but when I went out the leg was bothering me a bit, and decided not to resume speed training in this race's week, did an easy 11k in 63:26(33:13, 30:13), good negative splits. Nice weather for runing. Felt great afterwards, but I have to admit that the last couple of days have been hard to get out of bed.

11k total, 63:26

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario