sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018

Discipline: Night run

Today I have to run at 10:00 p.m. I think this is the latest I have run in my life. The reason was that I was going to run at 10-11 a.m., because I thought I was not going to work, but when I checked my WhatsApp at 10 a.m. the boss that we had to be there at 11 a.m., so I could not run at the planned time. I really wanted to run because on Sunday I will be in Valencia in las fallas, so I wont be able to run there. I ll be back on Monday, but We are not going to sleep, I ll see my brother but I ll travel with a group of Friends from the Master class. That was the reason I ran at that time of the night, just 1 hour after dinner, the dinner was pasta and fish with potatoes, I tried not get myself full, so I digested dinner fast.

I went out and did my bread and butter route, I only see a runner outside, there was mostly the solitude and me. I felt really good, better tan expected. The fist 8 mins were a bit unconfortable, but when I warmed up, I felt great. That is one of the advantage of living here, you can run anytime without problems.

Did around 35-36 mins feeling pretty good. It was cold outside.

Today I ll run in a couple of hours, its raining so probably I ll get myself wet!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario