lunes, 15 de octubre de 2018

Easy run

Today I ran at 6:50 p.m. in the Turia Park, did the first km with my brother, but He was doing an Interval workout, so after the 1st km I ran alone for the rest of the planned 50 mins. I just ran easy, the first km was just under 7 mins, I was just running with my brother at that point, then after the 1st km I loosened up a bit and kept hitting 6:29 to 6:20s for the remaining of the kms.

I felt really good and easy, the weather was also pretty good. To be honest I have to hold back not to speed up, not need to speed up on easy runs, let that for your workouts. I got to the 25:30 mark and turned around, then got to the starting point in 50:14, so I did a 46 seconds negative Split, never forced the pace though.

Tomorrow I ll do a tempo run and some 200s after to loosen up.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario