lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

Finishing up the week

On Saturday, my brother and I went to the all you can eat Asian buffet, We went at lunch time and I had planned my run for the evening (6:50 p.m.), I ate three plates and I was very full, my next meal was at 10:30 p.m. and this meal was at 1:30 p.m. so 9 hour without ingesting food, and when I ate dinner I was not that hungry, so I ate a lot.

Of course, as I have said several times here my run suffers when I eat too much, so I had to run at 8:20 p.m.  today because at my normal time I was still full, I even almost skip the run, but told to myself to at least do 30 mins and see how you feel.

As I ran alone I decided to do another route, I just started near home and headed to the port of Valencia and continue running there in the beach (in a running path), great enviroment there and I got to the restaurant pans company and headed back to complete 45 mins. The last 13 mins or so of the run were with a strong headwind. I did not feel that bad, but I did not feel anything close to how I have been feeling in the last few weeks when I eat at home and controlled portions. Kept the effort easy, just to complete the run. Then walked 35 mins to home.

On Sunday I had to delay my run, because I met with Adelino at 6:20 p.m. and I drank a Little beer ( just one), talk with him a bit and then He headed to Ibiza, where He is working right now. We were pretty close to home so I just came home, got dressed and got out at 7:50 p.m., I did the same route as yesterday, but felt much better and light since I today ate normally, I even was 2+ mins faster at the pans and company restaurant, where I turned around yesterday, so I ran farer today I turned around at 31:30, continued running till 48:10. Then did around 30-35 mins walking to home.

Today I felt really good, the effort was easy, but I felt like I was running effortless at a good clip, felt awesome today. The weather was great on both days.

Another 6 days of running this week, 3rd consecutive week with 6 runs. That is not normal for me these days, but I dont have not much else in my life right now, when I start working I might decrease the frecuency again to 5 times per week. In the meanwhile, I am just getting advantage of not being injured and run as much as I can, I dont know when the next calf strain Will be.

Have a great start to the week!

Edit: Today I ran at 6:50 p.m. in the Turia park. The plan for me was to run easy 40 mins, so I got to the 20:30 mark and then turned around, finished in 40:27. Felt pretty good and easy, the pace I was running was 6:10-6:15 per km.  The weather was great, the cool weather is coming here in Valencia.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario