sábado, 20 de octubre de 2018

Rest and Easy runs

Wednesdays are my rest days these days, but this week I made a tactical mistake, with the rain announcment starting on Thursday I should have moved my rest day for Thursday and run on Wednesday. Well I missed both days of running, because on Thursday the rain did not stop in the whole day, I was upset about it.

Yesterday luckily did not rain too much and by the time my brother and I met at the Turia park at 5:50 p.m.  was not raining.

I felt really fresh yesterday and just ran easy for 51 mins. The pace for this run was faster than normal, was between 6:14 and 6:11 for the whole run and I felt pretty fresh, easy and good. Ran till 25:47 (4k) and back, finished in 50:58, but completed the 51 mins, so negative Split for 36 seconds or so. The weather was pretty good and very cloudy.

For today I have planned an Interval workout, 4 x 1000m with 4 mins or a bit less for recovery, so far no rain, We Will see if by the time I run its not raining. If it is I might adjust the workout,,, or not.

Have a great Saturday! See you in a Little while!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario