lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

Mid morning easy run

Today is a public holiday here in Valencia. I ran alone today at 10:30 a.m., did not want to run in the evening in case some activity come up. The plan was to just do 8 laps easy in the Blasco park, and that was the plan till after the 5th lap where I decided to run 9 laps because I was feeling pretty good.

First lap was 5:50 and I felt somewhat tired, but as the run progressed I felt better and better and finished feeling great despite de sun and heat. Did not look at the watch till the 8th lap which was 45:05 (pressed the split button at halfway without looking at the watch in 22:47), then did the last lap in 5:28 to finish up in 50:33 the 9 laps (8.1k).

Felt real good and the weather was hot. Maybe I should start running in the morning since I have been feeling flat on my runs after work. We will see!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario