sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

Catching up

On Wednesday I woke up at 5:15 a.m., and went out with Danilo to the mirador to do 7k, I sprinted at the end and beated him by 33 seconds in 400m or so, I did 39:42 for 7k, I thought that I was moving faster but at that time the legs felt fast but are going slow, all in all felt a bit tired. The weather was fine.

7k total, 39:42.

Thursday - off, took the day off because of lazyness, but I had planned to take an extra day off this week.

Friday- Again, lack of motivation to go out by my own at that time of the morning, so dnr.

Today I was very motivated and regreted havent run for the last couple of days, today I woke up at 6:30 a.m. and went out at 7:10 a.m. for my run, did 7k in 38:35 , never forced the pace so I was kind of happy with the time given that I did not sprint. I want to really get back to my old shape. When you dont run, you realize how important is running in your life. Thanks god for allowing me to run.

7k total, 38:35.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario