jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Catching up

Rest till Tuesday October 11th which I did 39:06 for 7k in the early morning feeling good.

Wednesday did in the early morning 7k in 39:45, starting much more conservative than yesterday, felt good.

Thursday- rest

Friday - 7k in the early morning with no watch, ran in the rain all by myself and felt like a runner again.

Saturday - 8k with my father at 7:25 a.m. did it in 42:21 with last 3k in 13:35 or so, the big downhill in the churchill realy helped but I felt really good about this run.

Sunday - Ran 8k with Danilo at 7:20 a.m. ran without a watch, but Danilo took the time, it was 43:50 for me. Felt really good.

Kilometraje semanal was 37 kms, low but improving.

Runs this week: 5 runs, getting consistent.

Monday october 17th- rest.

Tuesday- did 7k watchless in the early morning, felt good.

Wednesday - rest, slept in.

Today I did 7k watchless in the early morning at a good pace, felt good all the way, but at the very beginning was asleep. Felt strong. It seems that I am getting my conditions back.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario