martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

Catching up

Saturday- 7k easy without a watch with my father, had to do this at 5:50 a.m., since I was working in the morning, felt really easy and good.

Sunday - Did 9k by my own at 7:20 a.m., felt really strong and good, I had since june 27th that did not run 9k, so its a good thing, in the last 2 kms I started racing the watch, wanted to run sub 50 mins, then that sub 50 became sub 49, so in the last 400m I really put the hammer down and finished hard to finish in 48:27 for 9k.

Runs this week: 5 runs

Kilometraje semanal: around 37 kms, still low
, I need to increase it!
Monday - rest

Tuesday(today) - Woke up at 5:15 very sleepy but was out with Danilo, I did 8k easy watchless, ran only 3 kms with Danilo( first 3 kms), felt really good at the end , very strong. I want to get back in shape.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario