sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

Catching up

Sunday - rest because of lack of water!! ohh my country!!

Monday - predawn run, 7k watchless at 5.50 a.m. was sick of putting my running a side and really i am motivated to be the prior cesar.

Tuesday- 8k at predawn with danilo in 44:50s according to his watch.

wednesday- rest, i was a bit sick so decided to rest.

Thursday- forced myself to really go out did 6k at predawn, at a very good clip, watchless.

Friday- rest did not pay attention to my alarm.

Today when I woke up at 6:45 a m.. was out with my father to do 7-8k to the mirador, in the first km I felt fine, then the wheels came off and just suffered for the rest of the run, did 7k untimed and feeling very very low energywise. I still beated my father jojojojo. Although the run did not go that well I love running first thing in the morning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario