lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

Catching up from Madrid, Spain

Hello,

Its been a while, no I did not quit my job, but I am here in Madrid and this past Wednesday I finally I bought a computer, so the blog posts will be much frecuently now.

My running has been going well, not what I want, but definately not a disaster either. I got here in 15th and ran on Wednesday October 18th , I did 30 mins in what I would call a cold temperature. Then ran again on Thursday 31 mins.

On Friday I went to Valencia to see my brother and We ran together on Saturday in the Turia Park, very cool park and a lot of athletes there running, I even raced at an easy effort, I mean I did not push it like in a race, bu I certainly push the pace a bit.

Ran 3 days for that week.

Past week I also ran 3 times (31 mins, 33 mins and 32 mins), I intended to run 4 times but On Saturday I started my run and just made it to the 2:47 mark before calling it a day, because I was limping, my achiless is bothering me a lot for the last couple of days. On Sunday I could run pain free.

Today I also ran at 11 something am, and at half way the achilles started to bother me, I almost stop, but then the pain went away and I could complete the run feeling pretty good.

The weather has been pretty good for running, feeling good and the pace is not as slow as in the Dominican Republic I think, but the conservatory is a different beast, but I am liking the route that I am running, always trying to explore new áreas to run.

I started weight lifting this past week because where I am staying, they have a gym, not a complete gym, but it serves always to get almost all the big lifts.

Tomorrow I ll start my second week of weight lifting, I want to change my body composition, but without erasing running from my life, because that is what I love. I am liking the weight lifting, but running is in another level for me. However, I am enjoying both and will do my best to improve my strength and my physique.

I ll upload photos soon, this country is beautiful!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario