martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

Good morning run

Just after my Gym Session, Back and bíceps to be more specific, I have doing that lately, as son as I finish my strength training workout I get out running and I feel pretty good on my runs, dont know if its because I am warmed up from the gym.

Today I changed the route just a bit, instead of taking the road route, I opted for the trail route and in the way out it was good, but on the way back, everything that I ran downhill , I had to face it uphill nd it was hard, especially since y quads are very sore from the squats on Sunday.

I ran 16:30 out and got there in 32: lows , then ran some more and completed 33:08. The weather was good, it was around 13-14 degress celcius.  I am glad that I could run despite the left achilles bothered me some at times. I dont know the exact distance that I am running since I dont own a GPS, I am just running by time and estimating the distance.

I ll spend 9 months here in Madrid, since the master that I am coursing here last that time, but if I can find a good job offer I might stay longer, We will see.

Feeling good on my runs and feeling good in my strength training.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario