jueves, 5 de octubre de 2017

Catching up

Not much to catch up really,

I rested from Saturday to Wednesday, on Wednesday, September 27th,  We had to go to Nickelodeon to play basketball, and We did that, but We did very poorly, did not won a game, played very bad, but had fun. I scored 2 points, but threw around 6 shots, only got 1.

Anyway, the experience was good and had fun with my work mates. I ran that day at 6:00 a.m. and did 3 laps in the conservatory and back,  Ran with a girl that runs frecuently there, the idea was to run easy, but did not want to run alone so sped up a bit and ran with her. 5.5k wachless total.

Thursday rest.

Friday - Ran after work and wore my watch, did 5.5k again, and did 34:47 for the run. Felt stuffed because We had cake  at 5 p.m.

Saturday Off again.

Sunday -  At 7 a.m. headed oout with my father  to the conservatory watchless, the first half was terrible, then started to feel better and feel good at the end. 5.5k watchless!

 I have not run since, but I will run in a few mins.

I have to inform that on Tuesday was my last day at my company, since April I had been contesting to a scolarship for a MBA in Madrid Spain in the college Antonio de Nebrija, and finally I got the scholarship, I signed contract on Monday and I finally got it. I am happy but at the same time, its a new experience for me, I travel to Spain next Saturday October 14, 2017.

The MBA starts on October 23th, 2017 but I have to get used to the schedule (Jet Lag) and get used a bit to the culture.

I dont know how the running will play out there, but I certainly will run there and Will take up Heavy weight lifting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario