miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2020

Tired

 Yesterday I went to run at 06:30 p.m. to do my easy run with strides. I felt good in the easy part. However as soon as I started the strides I was huffingand puffing and lasted a lot to catch my breath. I did know what is wrong, but I did not feel good during those and my breathing was out of control. Anyway, did 8 laps and 6 strides from laps 6 to 8. 7.2k total watchless.

Right now I will head out for  a 3k " time trial " with my brother. Yesterday`s run really affected my confidence. I hope to run less than 13:30, but my plan is to run watchless and run with my brother as long as I can and then outkick him at the end. I dont want to run all out becuase I know that I am not in good shape in shorter distances, hence the mile time trial I did 1 month ago. However, feeling is more important for me than pace, I would rather finish feeling good and strong, than to finish like I felt yesterday. We will see how it goes. It should be fun in the last 400m if we are running head to head by then. I could take my watch with me and not look at it, but I would rather to run without, its just about something to just run freely without having to press splits or pause the watch at the end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario