sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

Catching up

Sunday 17/ 09- 7.5k to the conservatory with danilo at 11:00 a.m. ran without a watch, but he took the time in 42:18, felt good.



Monday - rest
Tuesday- rest
wednesday - back to running, did 5.5k at 10 a.m., felt like crap, thought about doing 1 lap to the conservatory,but felt a bit better and could complete.

Thursday- off for lazyness.

Friday- decided to run at 11 a.m., for a quick run, did 5.5k watchless to the conservatory in around 30 mins. Felt decent.

Today I did 6k with my father at 7 a.m., today I had to work at 9 a.m. so could not run longer, did 6k watchless but I finished with a sprint to beat my father that challenged me, felt very good. The past 2 days, has been very great as I felt very decent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario