miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Lo prometido es deuda

I am back.

On Monday I did 5.5k to the conservatory at 8:00 a.m. in 31:02, I thought that I was running faster but that is ok.

Tuesday- at 8:30 a.m. I went out to the conservatory to do 7.5k, so 5 laps there, did 40:53, it was a good pace but the legs were tired because of the hills, and the lungs were heavy in the last meters. I love that feeling of work.

Today I went out at 8:30 a.m. to the conservatory with my father, to do the same route as yesterday, I went out without a watch to not get pressed about time, so it was an easy and conversational run with my father, 5 laps to the conservatory and I put the hammer down in the last 600m and finished strong.

I am back and I am decided to run sub 22 mins on december 24th. Here I go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario