sábado, 23 de septiembre de 2017

Another late morning run

I slept a lot last night, went to bed before 10 p.m. and was up at 5:30 a.m., then get back to sleep till 7 a.m., I was about to skip the run , but my brother was going to run at 9:00 a.m., so I went with him, I went without a watch and got ahead, but as soon as We entered the conservatory , He was going to do a workout and passed me fast and never looked back, I continued at that easy slow pace and felt too tired, I finished 5.5k in around 36 mins, dont know the exact time.

He did 32:20 and did 3 laps there in 15:50, so He is in better shape than I thought, I think I cant run that at the moment, We will see.

I felt tired and the heat and humidity did not help, felt frustrated, because I do medium workouts and last 3-4 days to recover, no good.

Anyway, run done!

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario