viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

Feeling good

Wednesday - I went out running at 12:xx p.m. and planned to do the last 10 mins of the run at a fast pace, to see how I felt, I went out from Guadalupe, took Moncloa the Street that goes all the way down,  till the park. That was a public holiday here, so a lot of people running and walking and a lot of kids.  After 22 something into my run I started to push the pace, pushed the big uphill, but as soon as I got the last 700m to home I started to push and push and in the last 100-200m downhill to Guadalupe I really increased pace. Finished in 30:50, and in the halfway ran till 16:30, so ran 2:10 faster in the second half. Then completed 33:10 at an easy pace.

Thursday - I took the day off and went to the gym to hit chest and tríceps.

Friday - Headed out running at an easy pace and ran 16:30 till the back side of the park as usual. But this time I was not goint to push the pace, I completed the run at the same pace. Completed in 32:21, so ran 39 seconds faster in the second half even without trying. Then completed 33:10.

On today`s run I really reflected how much I enjoy this sport, although I no longer compete the way I used to, I really love this sport and I would not quit it for nothing in the world, I took up weight lifting, but running always will be my number one. If I had to give up one, that would be the weight lifting. One of the reasons of my today`s character is because of the discipline gotten in running, I take a lot of pride in it.

I am not fast, but I really respect running and make me feel complete. Ok! Enough! Also to run in this weather is amazing, you can run whenever, because as opposed to the caribbean the whole day the temperatura is cool and pleasant to run in. Whereas, in the caribbean you have to choose between the early morning or evening so that heat does not strike you as hard.

In this weather, you can of feel that you can run at any pace without getting tired, I dont know how people say that 20 degrees Celsius is heat, for me is cool and a very pleasant to run in.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario