martes, 8 de julio de 2014

Meeting new people

I ran today after work and was a bit upset that I started later than planned, started at 7:10 p.m. luckily it was still clear at that hour. Did 7 laps today there, was not planned by any means, I planned to do 5 laps there and ended up doing 7 laps, the reason is that I got some company there, rarity for me, I ran with a girl that I had seen before but never had talked or run with. Ran with her( her name is Iris) for about 1 lap without saying a word, then I decided to take the lead and We started talking, good conversation and good company, We did around 4-5 laps together. We were running laps sub 6 mins. I finished the 9.5k in 56:48. Dont remember the last time that I ran for that long. Good run and I feel good!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario