viernes, 4 de julio de 2014

Back on the running thing

No running since Sunday, no motivation after work nor in the morning. I was motivated and decided to start training for December race, need to get back to my life and to my running passion. After work, did 4 laps in the conservatory and completed the 5.5k in 32 mins, during those laps I joined two guys, one of them had passed me  and gapped me in previous laps, then He sped up again and We left in the dust the other guy, the spanish guy gapped me but not by much, I just went with him, was a hard effort for me right now, that lap was in 5:07, which is too fast these days for me, need to get back to shape, I think I won since He stopped to a walk and I passed him. Did pull ups there and I feel the strength increasing a lot, could do 3 pull ups in a row, I could not do even one. Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario