domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

Losing fitness

Tuesday was the last time that I ran until today, I wanted to run and I am motivated to train, but due to technical problems in the bathroom, the less that I sweat the better, but We found and alternative, so today I had to come back to it, I needed to run.

Today at 7:50 a.m. I headed out with my father to the conservatory, I headed out without a watch and just ran easy, no point in pushing things given my current fitness, so I basically ran easy for the whole 5.5k, no sprint in the finish. My father hit the wall early, but We met again with a half lap to go there in the conservatory, that is because He ran in the opposite direction to me and I met with him at that point, after that He started to speed up and He got home first, but as I said  I did not increase pace at any point.

We did 3 laps there and back home for a total of 5.5k, I dont know the time, but the most important thing here is effort, so good effort.

Time to get consistent!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario