lunes, 7 de agosto de 2017

Catching up

It seems that I am getting into the habit of only posting 1-2 times per week, sorry to make u wait, haha.

This week I only ran 3 times, these days it seems that I am running 3-5 times per week and its a great week. I have come to accept that my lifestyle only afford that, I have to accept that I am not a morning person, and some days I just run in the morning, but some days I am not motivated to do so.

Monday and Tuesday were off.

Wednesday ran in the morning at 6:00 a.m.with my father and ran 34:56 for 5.5k, my father finished in 37:03. I felt flat and thought that I was going a lot faster.

Thursday and Friday did not motivate myself to run in the morning and left work later than planned so  both days became DNR.

On Saturday I ran with my father at 7:45 a.m. to the conservatory, did 5.5k in 34:42, My father finished in 36:23.

On Sunday, I really slept a lot, went to bed at 9:30 p.m. in the night of the Saturday, but when I woke up, waited too long so it heated up and I lost motivation, as I was not going to Bonye this evening, I could affort to run in the evening at 6:10 p.m. I went to the conservatory and 3 laps and back home in 33:58, with a fast last 150m.

I dont know if it was the rain breeze that I faced during the run, or the virus that I have been fighting since Friday, or a combination of both, but after the run I started to get sick and got the flu, now as I type this I am full sick, caughing a lot and skipping runs.

Unfortunately, I wont run till I am healed, that might mean Wednesday or Thursday, so another 3-4 runs per week. Not optimal, but at least I am doing something.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario