sábado, 24 de febrero de 2018

Catching up 5:

On Thursday I did my normal route which takes me around  35-36 mins. I felt tired so took it easy. I did this run at 8:45 a.m. because I had to go to work and in the evening I had clases so I need to get the run in when I could. I felt tired, but got it done and was pretty happy about it.

Yesterday I did not have clases so I ran at 7:00 p.m. and did the same route, but felt much better and it was cold out there, but once I warmed up I was fine. I am not wearing my gloves lately, just the wind breaker and hat, once my hands warm up its all fine. I did around 35 mins. Felt good.

Today I ran at 5:45 p.m. and it was not that cold. Today I felt pretty good, dont know the exact reason, but I felt awesome, maybe it was the beers of last night or the salad that I ate today as a I dessert. I felt so good that I decided to push the pace on the way back in the big uphill, needed a couple of mins to recover from that at a very easy pace. I think I ran 34 mins today in the route, dont know really since I have not repaired the watch yet. No much need of a watch when you dont know the distance, but I ll have to repair it eventually.

Feeling pretty good and bouncing back very good.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario