sábado, 17 de febrero de 2018

Getting back into the swings of things

I rested on Thursday and was again yesterday at 5:00 p.m. I did the same route that I have been doing this week, but at the end added 2 more mins. I felt a Little bit out of shape but got it done.

Today I went out running at the same time, 5:00 p.m., but felt much better, I feel that my form is coming around nicely, of course I am only doing 20 mins runs, which is easy, next week , I ll ramp up the distance to my normal route, 35 mins. Today I did the same route as yesterday, but feeling much better. The weather was in 13 degrees and I wore a t shirt and my windbreaker, no gloves, but my hat is innegotiable. I hope to keep feeling like this.

This morning I watched a cross country race held in the park that is in front of where I am living right now, I just knew about the race 10 mins before the start, so I got dressed fast and crossed the Street and got there. Those guys and girls fly by, guys ran 8k, 2 loops in the circuit, women ran 1 loop, 4k. ,  A lot of old guys running fast too. I think that race motivated me in my run this evening. LOL

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario