miércoles, 21 de febrero de 2018

Zapping the zero

I could not run on Monday because at the time I was supposed to run, I had to visit a friend of mine to the hospital so DNR.

On Tuesday I had to go to the internship and did not run early and in the evening I had classes, so a did not run also.

Today I was not going to register another DNR, so at 8:40 a.m. I put my clothes on and went out running, wore my hat and windbreaker. The wind was very strong and it took my around a mile to warm up because I did not wear my gloves and it was around 6 degrees with a lot of wind.

The goal was to run 20 mins , so basically the route that I did last week, but  I decided to extend that after a mile, till I got to the Debod temple, but when I was there I decided to do my normal route that took me 35-36 mins, so thats what I did and I felt pretty good. The effort was pretty easy and I found it long mentally, but physically it was a breeze. 

I am glad that I could run my normal route again, when I was sick recently and felt weak I thought that I was not going to come back, but here I am feeling strong again. Around 35 mins total.

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario