domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018

Finishing a good week

Today I started the run at 12:30 p.m., I did the same route and the weather was sunny, but a bit of cold, no gloves, just my hat but wore a long sleeve t shirt. Felt tired at first, but then felt better, but in the last 7 mins or so felt tired again. I think its normal because I have run for 5 days in a row and doing my normal route. I feel that my fitness is coming back slowly as I am feeling more confortable with the distance. Eventually I ll have to ramp up the distance if I want to improve my times and/or lose more weight.

I finished the week on a good note as I skipped the run on Monday and Tuesday, but then came and ran all the remaining days  of the week and feeling good. 5 runs this week.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario