lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

The easy continues

On Saturday I ran in the evening at 6:50 p.m., I ran again on the park close to my home. I ran alone this time around. I ran 8 laps at an easy pace for a total time of 45:39, completed the 46:05. Negative Split ( first half in 23:03, second half in 22:37), I only looked at the watch in the first one, halfway and finish time. Felt good and the weather was fine.

On Sunday, in the morning I watched the Valencia marathon which was a total blast, the elite races was very interesting and I had the privilege to see Tsegaye Kebede live and running an outstanding 2:05:20 for 4th place.

In the eveing, at 6:30 p.m., I went out again to the park, and the plan was to do 8 laps again. First lap came in 5:45, halfway in 22:39 and finish in 44:55 (the 8 laps, but again completed the 46 mins), so a bit faster than yesterday but at the same easy effort.  Weather was great, around 14 degrees.

So 5 runs for the week, which I feel good about.

On that same night at 9:40 p.m. I had to head for my first day of work, I thought that it was going to be physically demanding job, but I fell short, its a non stop thing for hours and hours. You get 30 mins rest, but the other 8 hours are in constant movement. Very tiring job, so my running Will have to take a back seat in the month that I Will be there, which is a shame because I was in great shape and improving, but I have to make it that way, if not I ll break myself down. As I said earlier, other priorities are more important than running.

I took the day off today, I got from work at 11 a.m., ate something and sleep some till round 5 p.m, with interruptions of course, its difficult to sleep continuously during the day.  Tonight, off to work again, but  I am off till Thursday night, so that free time I ll get advantage of day to run.

I hope things improve for me and I can train like the past weeks/ months.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario