miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2018

Zapping the zero very tired

I worked Monday and Tuesday midnight, I rested on Monday because I was very tired from work and took the day for sleeping and preparing for the next day of work. On Tuesday I was very sore and 7tired, slept  hours when I came to work and at 7:30 p.m. I get a run in with my brother in the park near my home. I was very sore in the whole body, but I dont want to lose a lot  of the fitness that I have creted, so I ll run easy for the month that I ll be in that demanding job. It would be foolish to do hard workouts outside of the work stress.

I did 6 laps in 34:55, but completed the 35 mins. We started very slow, but in the 4th lap my brother wanted to do one lap fast and I increased the pace as well and I was trying to run as relaxed as posible, but my whole body was sore, but in the end of the lap I had passed my brother, but eased in the last few meters and We finished together for that lap in 3:58 for around 900m, I finished more tired than when I  do 1000m repeats in the Turia, but it was due to  the work fatigue, after that fast lap, I did 2 easy laps to complete 35 mins.

It feels good to be running, but I have to be honest the current job is more tiring than running 100 times. Anyway, its temporal and I am looking at it one day at a time.

No work last night nor tonight, so I Will run tonight and tomorrow night before work, need to take advantage of off days to rest and to run, and to look for another job.

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario