martes, 20 de julio de 2021

Back to the wagon

 Today after  16 days of no running, it was time to get back at it. I have been sick. I thought that I would feel weak running, but that was not the case. Actually felt pretty good. Did 25:15 to play it safe and felt pretty good. Ran at 07:25 p.m. after work. It was too hot, but that did not affected me too much.

Its time to ramp up the training little by little. I signed up for the biggest 10k in Spain on October 3rd and I have lost 1 month of training exactly. 1 month of my last race, but in the past month I have rested 1 week, then ran 6 times the other week and then rested for the other 16 days. I have lost a lot of fitness in that month, but I will train as smart as I can to get back my fitness at least o where I had it 1 month ago.

25:15 in the blasco park. Tomorrow I will run 30-35 mins.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario