miércoles, 7 de julio de 2021

Setbacks

 Monday was a planned rest day.

Tuesday -  The plan was to run in the evening after work, I woke up feeling good, but after lunch time, I started to feel very weak and sick, when you feel when you are get the flu. I skipped the run and watched football, I slept 7 hours and I sweat a lot, my bed was wet.

Today I woke feeling much better, but still no great, but wanted to do a short run in the evening, but I started to feel down again, not as bad as yesterday, but when feel hot, and you start caughing a little. Again I skipped the run, I dont run when sick, it does not worth it.

I dont know when I will be back , maybe on Friday or on the weekend, lets see how I feel tomorrow. But  rest and recovery is the goal now.

It sucks when you are going to start running 6 times per week and then the momentum stops. Thats life.

I hope your running is going well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario