domingo, 25 de julio de 2021

6 runs for the week

 Today I ran again in the evening. This time I waited until 7 p.m. to run. Luckily it was cloudy so I did not face the strong sun, but the humidity was high. I did today 35 mins total and the pace was a bit faster than yesterday at the same effort. I felt confortable, but it seems that I had not done the digestion, so I felt somewhat unconfortablee, because I felt full, but effortwise and pacewise it felt pretty easy. Did the same route as this past week, but completed almost an extra lap to reach the 35 mins. pace was around 5:30 per lap, so 6:05 per km or so. 

6 runs for the week. I am happy with how this week went. I need to ramp up to workouts quickly because I dont have much time to get in shape and we have several good races in October. 

Tomorrow I will rest, and I hope to run 6 times again next week. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario