domingo, 4 de julio de 2021

Catching up

 Thursday - Ran in the morning at 06:10 a.m., but had to cut the run short because I had strong stomach problems. Did 35:23 total time. Legs felt off once again. And again much slower than normal.

Friday -  I ran in the morning again at 06:20 a.m., this time alone because my brother raced a 7k at Friday night. Finally found my legs and felt pretty good, no stomach problems. Did my normal 8.3k route. Did it in 51:03. Felt pretty good.

Saturday - I ran at 07:20 a.m. a.m. to the harbor and the plan was to do 60 mins, but I ended up running 64:39 and then did 6 x 20 seconds strides with 40 seconds walking rest. I did those In the street of my home. I ran with my brother on the run, since he ran a race on Friday night, we were running pretty slow for a lot of the run, but then once we got to the harbor, I started to pull way, on my way back I ran again with him, until He finished his run. Felt ok, but not as great as on Friday. Around 6:20/km.

Today I ran at 09:05 a.m., because I went to bed at 2:30 a.m. because we had a small party here at home yesterday, I dont remember the last time that I went to bed so late, so I knew that the 07 a.m. run was not happening, as I wanted to sleep. I drank a lot of beer, but I tricked myself, meaning that between beers I drank around 3 glasses of water, and I woke up feeling pretty good today, no hang over and no nothing and actually felt pretty good on the run. I ran with my brother and we went to the Turia park today, the heat was hitting hard and in the harbor there are no shades, so we opted to the turia this time. A lot of runners there as always. I did 61:27 total time, around 6:15/ km ,  running easy. Felt good.

Ran 6 times this week, which was the goal. However, I did not do any workouts, so this week I have to get some stress work. The next couple of weeks will be hard workwise, because one of my colleagues its on vacation, so the work load will be higher. However, I will run on morning or evenings, but need to keep the training going.

Have a great Sunday you all!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario