lunes, 9 de agosto de 2021

Another 6 runs for the week

 This past week I ran 6 times. All short runs, but it was just to get back into the swings of things. 

Monday -  off

Tuesday - 32 mins in the Blasco park after work. Too hot, felt ok.

Wednesday  - 6 laps in the blasco park starting from my home after work. Total time was 35:27 or 35:37, dont remember well. It does not matter really.

Thursday -  I had to cut my run short, because some friends were waiting for me in a bar, I was caught by surprise just before running. I ran 20 mins with the first 15 mins " fast" 5  - 5:10 per km average, the last 5 mins were easy as I had to cross a street. This was a short one, but better than nothing. Hot. I was very sweat at the end eventhough it was only 20 mins.

Friday -  Again after work, I did 35:11, then did 6 x 20 seconds strides off 40 seconds recovery standing still. This tired me more than a workout, so that shows that I am in very bad shape. On Saturday I was even a bit sore in the hamstrings.

Saturday -  At 5:30 p.m. I did again 6 laps in the Blasco starting from home and it was very hot and the sun shining hard, but I was confortable nonetheless. I did 35:22 for 6 laps.

Sunday -  Ran at 6 p.m. and it was cloudy and was not that hot, so I felt pretty good. I took advantage of the good feeling and decided to do 8 laps in 46:02. This is my longest run in the last 1.5 month. Very happy to get back to 6 runs per week. I felt really good on this run, the best I have felt in weeks. 

All the runs in the evening, but given my work load right now, with some coworkers on vacation, I am getting work extra early, so I am leaving the runs for the evening, and also those are short runs, but by the time everything settle down, I will start training in the morning again to hit hard workouts.

Today I took the day off, it was planned. Looking forwards to tomorrow`s run. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario