domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Changing up the route

Have not run for the past couple of days due to the lack of motivation of no having water supply. This morning I wanted to change the route and do something different, I had been repeating the route for a lot of the lately runs. Just before 7 a.m. I headed out with my father to the Montesinos statue in the malecon( next to the ocean) and back, I dont know the exact distance and I did not carry a watch either, it was just running and enjoying it without tracking time or distance, I think that the running is much more enjoyable that way and definetely by now I ll stick to it. Ran with my father and We were running at a good clip, He was ahead of me with 1 mile to go or so, then the uphill came , I passed him and finished ahead by 40 seconds or so. I felt good the whole, increased effort in the final mile uphill and finished pretty strong, running effortlessly till home. I love running that way!! I ll have to change the routes more often, doing that you feel the true freedom that running provides. Have a great Sunday!! I did around 8+ kms, dont know for sure!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario