sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

Morning run with father

My day off from work was today, so I went out a bit late to be a Saturday. Went out with my father at 7:10 a.m. to the conservatory  and We did 6 laps at a good easy pace without a watch, We did those clockwise as opposed to I always run. The whole run was not with my father, because for the first 2+ laps We were running with another fellow runner and they pushed on the hills and they payed the price for that, first We dropped the guy( He had done 6 laps before), then around 300s after that I dropped my father since He pushed the next hills and I pushed it back and dropped him, never looked back, then I was running alone for the remaining of the laps in the conservatory, We met again, sinceHe did his last lap counterclockwise , then We headed home together, ok! I dropped him in the downhill and I finished first. Felt really good today and it does seem that I lasted 10 days without running, I am just feeling great while running, I hope that feeling continues. 8.5k without a watch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario